For those seeking goal achievement through routine lessons individualized for your kiddo.
Whether your goal is water safety or to develop the next swim team champion, recurring lessons will help your child achieve their goals through routine!
For those seeking the benefits of private lessons with the flexibility of on-demand scheduling.
Drop-In Lessons are a great option if you are looking to get your kiddo started while you wait for a recurring lesson or if you are seeking to ramp up your kiddo’s skills before vacation!
WHAT IS A RECURRING LESSON?
Recurring Lessons are 15- or 30-minute lessons held once per week at the same day and time. We will place your kiddo with a qualified primary instructor upon enrollment. In the event your instructor is unavailable, we’ll provide your kiddo with a sub for the lesson!
Our Deck Assistants will keep you apprised of your kiddo’s progress through our Adventure Level system. This information will live on your client profile so any instructor your kiddo swims with knows what skills to focus on during the lesson.
HOW IT WORKS
- Lessons are billed at a flat monthly rate that covers the cost of one lesson per week. Billing is automatically processed on the 1st of every month.
- If you are enrolling in the middle of the month, your first bill will be prorated by the number of lessons that fall within that time frame.
- We do not prorate or refund monthly bills for canceled or no-show lessons.
- If you are looking to swim more than once per week, please book Drop-In Lessons!
*Pricing effective July 1, 2022*
|RECURRING LESSONS||30 MINUTE LESSONS||15 MINUTE LESSONS
For kiddos under 1
|Weekdays||Monthly Rate: $200
Sibling Discount: $192
|Monthly Rate: $100
Sibling Discount: $96
|Evenings & Weekends||Monthly Rate: $216
Sibling Discount: $208
|Monthly Rate: $108
Sibling Discount: $104
Regardless of experience, all instructors are trained on the Little Kickers Adventure Level System upon hire. We hold continual training throughout the year to develop and grow our team!
Our instructors often have many other things in life they are juggling (school, other jobs, kids, etc.) so their schedules are subject to change. While we do our best to encourage them to keep their same schedules, they sometimes need to change schedules and if that happens we will do our best to pair your child with a similar instructor.
If you are looking to swim with a specific instructor, please book Drop-In Lessons!
Our system is a cancel first, reschedule second process flow. To cancel a lesson, submit this short form (you can include multiple kiddos on one). Our team manually processes cancellations and places reschedules on your Pike13 account. When you’re ready to make up the miss lesson, simply click Book a Reschedule from your account to book a lesson that matches your plan type. Pro tip: If you’re having trouble finding a lesson that works for you, call or text our front desk at 720.608.1590 for help!
When to Cancel
- We require notice of cancellation no later than 8:00pm the day before your scheduled lesson
- For a same-day sick kiddo cancellation, we ask that you text us by 8:00AM or 4 hours before the scheduled lesson.
- Reschedules are good for one year from the date of issuance.
- Recurring Lessons are eligible for no more than two reschedules per month.
- In the event an extended medical absence, please reach out to our team for special accommodations.
- Late cancelations and/or No Shows are not eligible for reschedules.
HOW IT WORKS
- You’ll complete our registration form after reading the important details below.
- Our Registration Team will processes all requests on a first come, first served basis.
- Once our team has a spot to offer you, they will email you to confirm the lesson time and start date.
- If you have not heard from our team within 6 weeks, they will notify you to submit a new registration. This is a great opportunity to adjust your availability if it has changed.
- Our schedule availability is dictated by graduating kiddos. Meaning, if your only availability is for an hour or two during our peak times, there’s a chance you may not be offered a spot during the application window.
- Availability fluctuates throughout the year, heading into summer and fall the schedule availability is typically limited.
- Please be intentional with the days/times you are providing. If you cannot accept the first time offered to you, our team will make an effort to offer you one alternative time before asking you to resubmit your application.
- All of our ongoing lessons are scheduled in 30-minute time blocks unless your child is under one year of age. If your child is younger than one, you may register for a 15 or 30 minute lesson.
- Our instructors do not work everyday and may have schedule changes throughout their tenure with us. As result, we do not allow for specific instructor requests so that we can prioritize getting your kiddo on the schedule.
- If you register your kiddo for a 15 minute lesson, we cannot guarantee they will be able to stay with their current instructor when you are ready to increase to a 30 minute lesson.
If you have any questions as you navigate the process, please contact our Registration Team at [email protected]!
Ending lessons is simple! Click the button below to read our Withdrawal Policy.