Drop-in lessons can be scheduled anytime we have openings in our schedule, and can be booked from four weeks in advance up to the day of the lesson!
Drop-in lessons can be scheduled through our scheduling software, Pike13, up to 12 hours in advance. If you would like to schedule day-of, please call or text us at 720-608-1590. We have many times that become available day-of due to our flexible reschedule policy, so feel free to shoot us a text to find out what’s open that day!
Please click on the button below to create an account with us and sign the waiver. Once you do, you’ll see a tab to schedule Drop-in lessons which will give you access to any open days and times on our lesson calendar! Here are step-by-step instructions:
- Click on the button below.
- Enter your email address.
- Create a password, enter your name, phone number, address, and accept the terms of service.
- On the next page under “Add info for a dependent or child” enter your child’s information. If you have more than one child, click on “Add dependent” and another section will appear. When you are done, click on “submit” at the bottom.
- Under the “Waivers” section, click on “Sign Now” next to the child’s name (you will have to do them separately if you have more than one kiddo.
If you are not finding lesson times that work for you, please let us know and we can add you to our weekly waitlist and let you know when we have openings.
PAYING FOR DROP-IN LESSONS
We require a credit card on file for Drop In lessons, your card will only be charged after the lesson. Our prices for Drop-in lessons can be found here: Pricing.
If you need to cancel a lesson at any time due to sickness, please let us know as soon as possible and we will try and be flexible if the schedule allows. If you need to cancel a lesson for a reason other than sickness, please give us 24 hours’ notice so that another kiddo can take your time slot.