Drop-in lessons can be scheduled anytime we have openings in our schedule, and can be booked from four weeks in advance up to the day of the lesson!
Drop-in lessons can be scheduled through our scheduling software, Pike13, up to 12 hours in advance.
If you would like to schedule day-of, please call or text us at 720-608-1590. We often have last minute cancellations that become available for booking same-day Drop-ins, so feel free to shoot us a text to find out what’s open that day!
NEW FAMILIES – SIGN UP INSTRUCTIONS
- Click here to create an account.
- Enter your email address – please make sure to use your primary email address so that you don’t miss important information about your kiddo’s lessons!
- Add child or dependent’s information
- If you have more than one, click “Add Another Dependent”
- If you are finished at one, click “Next Step”
- Add parent or guardian’s information
- Create a password, enter your name, phone number, address, and accept the terms of service
- Click “Sign Up”
- Click “Sign Now” for each child (you will have to do them separately if you have more than one kiddo)
- Enter the child’s full name
- Read, initial, and sign the waiver documents
PAYING FOR DROP-IN LESSONS
- Drop-In Lessons are billed after your kiddo’s lesson and require a credit card on file to book.
- If you have a Drop-In Package, your lessons will deduct from that package. If we have trouble processing your credit card after a lesson, we will reach out to you for payment.
- Any issues with nonpayment will result in the inability to book future lessons.
We request notice 24 hours before your scheduled lesson if you need to make a cancellation. If you have a sick kiddo, we must know by 8:00am or 4 hours before your scheduled lesson.
No Shows, or booked lessons you do not show up for and/or notify us in advance, will be billed in full.