Come Work with Us!
We love our Little Kickers family! Do you want to join us?
We look for individuals who are enthusiastic and love working with children! We have a tight knit team that is committed to providing water safety skills and a lifelong love of the water to children. We have been working with kiddos in the Denver area since 2014, providing Private, Semi-Private and Competitive Stroke lessons. The one-on-one and small group focus allows you to create a bond with the kiddos you teach, helping make them a apart of our Little Kickers family!
Benefits of Working at
Personal Training Sessions
Monthly Health Care Reimbursement (22 hours+/week)
Paid Time Off (22 hours+/week)
Working with an awesome team and a young company
End of session and social media bonuses
Snacks and food provided
Qualifications and Skills
- American Red Cross CPR/First Aid – preferred
- Ability to work and relate well with children (ages 5 months -18 years old)
- Proficient in all swimming strokes preferred
- Knowledge of and ability to demonstrate skills in lessons instruction and use teaching aids such as kickboards, diving rings, pull buoys, etc.
- Strong communication and customer service skills
Responsibilities and Duties
- Effectively teach swimming skills and water safety to children
- Incorporate diverse and fun activities into lessons
- Assess participant swimming skills for appropriate level
- Works with the owners on an on-going basis to upgrade, improve and refine individual teaching skills related to teaching effective swimming lessons to various age groups and various skill levels